WHEREAS her summer will involve teaching a two-week Shakespeare course, moving two households, going to Europe, and planning a wedding; and
WHEREAS she will be teaching a new senior seminar, getting married, and going up for tenure in the fall;
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED
- That she will complete revisions on her book manuscript
- That she will send said manuscript back out for review
- That she will research and write an SAA seminar paper from scratch
- That she will read the book she promised to review for a journal lo these many months ago
- That she will work her way through a buttload of primary and secondary texts she should have read in graduate school
- That she will read novels
- That she will catch up on good t.v.
- That she will go to the gym every morning, five days a week
- That she will meditate for 20 minutes every morning, five days a week
- That she will not use the internet between the hours of 1 and 8 p.m., five days a week
- That she will not bore the living shit out of her blog readers with too many lists like these.