Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry merry


Another year, another California Christmas. I'm not saying that I packed sunglasses and a bikini for this trip, that we're a mile from the beach, or that there's a hot-tub in the back yard. Neither will I suggest that we might have had tamales and margaritas on Christmas eve. Because that might make you jealous.

Instead, I'll hope your Christmas has been equally good, whether spent in sun or snow. (And if you don't celebrate the holiday, I hope it's been a truly awesome Tuesday.)

Catch ya on the flip side.

7 comments:

Historiann said...

Merry Christmas to you, Flavia & co.! Enjoy your warm, tropical Xmas (and I am jealous of the tamales, although since I'll see GayProf next week I'll hope that he saved me one of his homemade tamales from this week.)

We are happy if freezing cold at about 12 degrees now at 2:30 p.m., because we finally got some snow out here in Potterville! (It almost makes this place look like Bedford Falls.)

Miss Self-Important said...

But, it's too rainy and cold for the sunglasses and bikini, and the only way to get in the ocean today is in a wet suit. #debbiedownerdoessocal

Dr. Koshary said...

Merry Christmas from the path of an impending blizzard. Hmph.

I have little interest in tamales, but I have to admit a touch of jealousy about the margaritas. At least I have hot chocolate over here.

Live it up out there!

Comradde PhysioProfffe said...

I made some motherfucken tamales on christmasz eve, too!!a,a,a,a,a,a,,,,!!!!!!!!!

Flavia said...

MSI:

1) It's never too overcast for sunglasses, as the good people of Seattle (allegedly the most sunglasses-buying in the nation) can attest.

2) See previous comment regarding hot-tub.

Dame Eleanor Hull said...

Sounds awesome! Happy Boxing Day.

Jeff said...

Merry Christmas from rainy Georgia! Here's to a prosperous and prolific 2013.